Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentry

Head Moderator
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2020

KANGAROO PET GIVEAWAY

Hello, as I promised in my Discord Server that I will be giving away the Legendary Kangaroo Pet.
I will be posting the requirements here to enter the giveaway:

1. Subscribe to Quretic on Youtube
  2. Like this Post
  3. Join the Quretic Adopt Me Discord Server
  4. Get 5 Points in here by simply creating new topics, replying to this website
  5. Share this post to 5 people and let them know about this awesome giveaway!
If you have done all these steps, comment "LOVEKANGAROO" with why you want to win the giveaway.

FAQS

How do I check how many points I have?
- You can check how many points you have got on your profile and can get them by simply replying to questions, post, or even ask appropriate questions. Please read the rules if you have not.

Who can I share this post to?
- You can share this giveaway with your friends that play adopt me or people that you know in Discord.

When is the giveaway ending?
- The giveaway will end on the 3rd of January and the winner will be announced here and sent a Private Message to claim. If the winner does not claim within 48 Hours we will reroll this giveaway and pick a different winner.

NOTE: You can only enter with one account, using multiple accounts will lead to all accounts getting banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ocha

Dec 17, 2020
Unfortunately, I don't quite have 5 points yet, but I'm trying to get there. LOVEKANGAROO, though, because I find kangaroos quite cute.

XRY_7

Dec 18, 2020
I would like to win bc it would increase the chances of me getting better pets
So i did everything did it mean I entered

jeffdued07

Dec 18, 2020
Lovekangaroo I would like to win the kangaroo because I have been trying to trade my ultra Rae pets for on as it is my dream pet but I know now that I will never be able to trade to get it

kiwiqr

Dec 17, 2020
XRY_7. I don't think spamming will give you a higher chance of winning and it floods peoples actual entries.

XRY_7

Dec 18, 2020
15 and here is a joke

Why do we tell actors to “break a leg?”​

Because every play has a cast.

matthew

Dec 20, 2020
LOVEKANGAROO I got scammed for my kangaroo so I am just trying yo get it back. Thank you if you pick me.

Jaimeluna1021

Dec 21, 2020

KANGAROO PET GIVEAWAY

Hello, as I promised in my Discord Server that I will be giving away the Legendary Kangaroo Pet.
I will be posting the requirements here to enter the giveaway:

1. Subscribe to Quretic on Youtube
  2. Like this Post
  3. Join the Quretic Adopt Me Discord Server
  4. Get 5 Points in here by simply creating new topics, replying to this website
  5. Share this post to 5 people and let them know about this awesome giveaway!
If you have done all these steps, comment "LOVEKANGAROO" with why you want to win the giveaway.

FAQS

How do I check how many points I have?
- You can check how many points you have got on your profile and can get them by simply replying to questions, post, or even ask appropriate questions. Please read the rules if you have not.

Who can I share this post to?
- You can share this giveaway with your friends that play adopt me or people that you know in Discord.

When is the giveaway ending?
- The giveaway will end on the 3rd of January and the winner will be announced here and sent a Private Message to claim. If the winner does not claim within 48 Hours we will reroll this giveaway and pick a different winner.

NOTE: You can only enter with one account, using multiple accounts will lead to all accounts getting banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.